Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Introduction of person who can speak 4 languages

Hi my name is Chenxi Li, I came from China. my major is Economics, my previous major was design major, if you interested you can check my last post, there is all the story and the reason why I changed my major.
Interesting things about me is I can speak 4 languages which are Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and English. The reason why I can speak these languages is the place where I born.  Regionally I'm born in China but in China there are 56 different kinds minority, I'm one of them which is called Korean minority. Our place usually have 2 different cultures around, Korean and Chinese. Most people in our town can speak Chinese and Korean at the same time, for example when I was in primary school I learned everything with Korean, but when I was in highschool I transferred Korean school to the Chinese school, it might sounds weird or dramatic, but that is our culture. Few people in other place can't even speak Chinese but Korean such as my grandparents.
Korean and Japanese pronunciation is pretty similar to each other, and I keep watching the anime, eventually I can speak Japanese as well, that is pretty much how I learned those languages. Oh almost forgot about to tell how I learned English, one word "School".

Favorite movies- All marvels movie. IM BIG FUN OF THE MARVEL STUDIO \o/
I have travel the most part of Asia, so if you want to visit to Asia somedays I can share some personal experienced suggestion. If you are the anime lovers or interested in hot spring please go visit the Japan, eating the cooked egg with Fuji mountain while you inside hot spring, it will make you speechless.
If you interested in OLD CULTURE China is the good place to visit, Korean BBQ with Soju(Korean wine) is best combination when you want to eat food at night. Thailand beach is insane.

Asia (Asian Culture meet up
 

No comments:

Post a Comment